Read this Beta Switch diet book review to know what the workout program is and does the solution work, including fat loss results from real life women.
Table of Contents:
- Why it’s hard to lose stubborn fat …
- What is the Beta Switch program?
- How does the Beta Switch diet work?
- Beta Switch review: results from real life women
- What if you achieved your ideal body weight?
Why it’s hard to lose stubborn fat …
Back to Top
There is a difference between men and women when it comes to fat loss.
Women have a high amount of cells that hold on to stubborn fat in their body. This stubborn fat makes you constantly conscious of your body image and can be a source of intense pain for you. You get fed up with being unhappy about how you look, and you are tired of constantly thinking about it.
Stubborn fat makes you feel miserable. None of your clothes fit, you feel unattractive, and you feel like as though you are a bad wife. You have to lose stubborn fat so that your clothes fit like a glove, you feel attractive like your younger self, and you feel confident as a good wife.
But the problem is how do you get rid of stubborn fat? What do you have to do to make it a permanent change and not just another up and down yo-yo? The Beta Switch diet program aims to help you lose stubborn fat by switching off your fat-storing mode and switching on your fat-burning mode.
In fact, one woman managed to lose 47 lbs by following this 12-week program. She achieved her goal weight and even more than that, resulting in her feeling satisfied about her body.
How did she do that? Let’s take a closer look at this diet system:
What is the Beta Switch program?
Back to Top
The Beta Switch is a guide to help women in weight loss. With this diet, you eat in a way so that your hormones stay at a healthy fat burning level for the entire time. The result is that your body not only loses weight but also gets rid of unwanted cellulite in your stubborn fat areas.
This program is written by Sue Heintze (you can read her weight loss success story here). The program contains a main manual book in the form of a PDF you can download in a member’s area. There is a lot of supplementary and bonus content that you get with your purchase, and I explain them here:
- The Beta Switch Main Manual, a 117-page e-book that explains about stubborn fat and how the Nutri-Active Diet Program works to burn that fat.
- The Quick Start Guide, a 31-page e-book that gives a summary of the main manual (useful for when you have read the main book and need a refresher during cooking or exercising).
- Tracker Sheets, a set of sheets to track your three different modes of diet days (explained below in the How it Works section).
- Pre-Program Checklist, a 14-page PDF containing information on what you need to prepare (including a food list guide you can take when you go to the supermarket)
- Real Life Stories From Women Like You, a whopping 166-page e-book containing success stories from 50 women who share in great detail about their struggle and success.
- Supplement Guide, a 13-page PDF that lets you know what supplements can help you and which brands Sue recommends.
- Workout System Manual, 51 pages of detailed workout information including equipment you need and what exercises to do each week.
- Exercise Execution Guide, 88 pages that show you (with pictures) how to do the exercises in the Workout System Manual
- Workout Tracker Sheets, a set of sheets that summarize the workout system and exercise execution in a format that follows a week-by-week progress.
- Success Tracker, 25 pages of tracking sheets you can use as a journal to track the foods you eat and the exercises you do.
- Workout Video Tutorials, containing 25 high-definition videos for the Alpha Phase workout and 12 videos for the 5 Day Tummy Tuck Workout.
- Bonus Downloads, including the 5 Day Tummy Tuck, Boost Your Body Image, and Mind Over Matter e-books to complement your training.
Sue also offers optional additions to the program once you have made your purchase. These additions give you extra or in-depth information that can give you faster results:
- Final Phase, this option is for those of you who want to sculpt their body to the maximum. It is a great addition for women who want to compete in fitness model competitions or photo shoots.
- Meal Plans and Recipes, this option is for women who are too busy to create their own meal plans. If you want done-for-you meal plans to free your mind from thinking, this addition is a good choice.
- At-Home Accelerator, this option is for women who want to get maximum fat burning workouts without using any equipment. The exercise protocol is slightly different than the main program, and can get you faster results.
As you can see, there is a depth of material that Sue provides in this program. She is very meticulous about tracking your progress because tracking is very important. As the saying goes, you can’t improve what you don’t track. By using the tracking sheets, you can measure and improve your progress.
The list above does look like a lot of material to go through. Let’s take a look at how this diet really works by understanding the three modes of diet days and 12-week workout program:
How does the Beta Switch diet work?
Back to Top
As stated in the beginning, women have up to nine times more fat-storing alpha receptors than men. These receptors are especially found in the lower stubborn fat areas: your stomach, butt, and thighs.
The Beta Switch diet works by turning off these alpha receptors and turning on the beta receptors that speed up your fat burning. Beta receptors can be turned on by:
- Maintaining healthy thyroid and leptin levels
- Avoiding insulin spikes
- And getting healthy estrogen levels
Sue Heintze has built a solution to help you achieve all the criteria to turn on your beta receptors. The diet alone can help you lose fat but you will need to continue with the workout program to get rid of stubborn fat and cellulite. The diet consists of three modes:
- Cleanse, Detox, and Balance Days. This mode aims to prepare your body for fat loss and high energy levels
- Sculpt and Burn Days. This mode aims to boost your workout for maximal energy and recovery.
- Splurge Days. This mode is where you can eat two splurge meals of your choice!
The diet goes on for 12 weeks:
- Week 1 consists of six Cleanse, Detox, and Balance Days followed by a Splurge Day.
- Weeks 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 consist of six Sculpt and Burn Days followed by a Splurge Day
- Weeks 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 consist of three Cleanse, Detox, and Balance Days, followed by three Sculpt and Burn Days, followed by a Splurge Day
- Week 12 consists of a Sculpt and Burn week or two days of Sculpt and Burn followed by an Emergency Blueprint Diet (Sue offers this as an optional purchase you can buy)
The Splurge Day is a critical part of the diet. As Sue says in the book:
Indulging a little will settle those psychological cravings that often emerge in an attempt to destroy your efforts just as you’re starting to make some progress. Your splurge meals can actually kick start your metabolism too. It’s all about fooling your body into keeping its metabolism revving full-speed ahead without dropping your fat-burning hormones.
You can read an example meal plan from the diet, including a splurge recipe, on this page.
The workouts also goes on for 12 weeks, consisting of three modes:
- Activation Phase (Week 1-3). This phase activates your glutes so you get a firm butt.
- Sculpting Phase (Week 4-8). This phase helps you get a feminine shape with muscles.
- Acceleration Phase (Week 9-12). This phase accelerates fat loss by using intense metabolic resistance workouts.
Sue has made the workout routine to be as detailed as possible so you don’t get confused about what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Combine the diet and the workout routine and you have yourself a successful formula that has helped at least 50 women achieve their desired body weight. If you want to read results from women who have lost weight from this program, then visit the official site at http://thebetaswitch.com
Beta Switch review: results from real life women
Back to Top
Now that you know what it is and how it works, here is what I think are the pros and cons.
First, here are the pros:
Pros #1: Very thorough and complete information. The information Sue provides is detailed. She talks about the basics of stubborn fat and how to lose it. The meal plans are clear with several recipe options. The workouts are also clear and there are video tutorials to help you do them.
Pros #2: Neat and easy-to-read layout. The thorough information is presented in an organized manner. There are some repeating information across the various PDF files and tracker sheets. But the purpose is to help you the most so you don’t have to keep changing back and forth between sheets.
Pros #3: Many success stories from customers. This point is the most important point of all. I have not seen a diet program that shows this many success stories. I recommend you read the real life stories first to get your motivated on what’s possible. The women also share with you some tips to help your progress become easier than their progress.
A few results taken from this book:
- One woman who was on medication for blood pressure lost 30% body fat within 57 weeks
- Another woman is leaner now at 40 than she was at 20 after losing 34 lbs
- One woman lost a total of 29 cm from her hips, thighs, and waist
The results above are only a small sample of the many testimonials from real life women.
Now let’s talk about the cons:
Cons #1: Overwhelming amount of information. The amount of information that Sue provides can feel overwhelming. There are many PDF files and tracker sheets to open and check and fill. Once you run through them, you will understand how each piece fits into the larger picture. But upon first glance, it can feel like you are overloaded with information.
Cons #2: Restricted food and exercise choices. The down side to detailed nutrition and exercise information is that it can feel too restrictive. You could feel that if you don’t follow the program word for word, you fail and have to start over. You might want a diet that is more lenient and is open to more choices than this one.
What if you achieved your ideal body weight?
Back to Top
Now you know what is inside the Beta Switch diet program, how it works, and the pros and cons of it. The next question to ask is whether this system is the one that will help you achieve your weight goal?
Only you can answer that. In my review, I have shown you what I think is the important information you need to make a decision to purchase this program or not. You know it is true that many women have had amazing transformations by following Sue’s program. You also know it is true that Sue gives thorough and complete information through her PDF files and tracker sheets. I believe that these points can give you a fair assessment to invest or not in this program.
Either way, if you have been struggling with weight loss and body image, you must do something. You don’t need this book to succeed, but the guidance from Sue can save you much time and money. If you are ready to turn on your fat-burning switch and be happy that you have an attractive body image, then click the link below to watch Sue’s free video presentation: